1. The Form will be filled online
2. An Application fee of ₦5000(FiveThousand Naira) should be paid into the Dewdrop Bank Account, as enrollment is ongoing into the next available month’s for classes.
Please note that:
• Each City & Guilds qualification or course runs for minimum 4 to 7 months.
• Enrollment is conducted on a monthly basis.
• Classes are held on a daily basis from Mondays to Friday.
• Learners can choose to register for any of the following classes subject to the number of registered Trainees per class.
• City & Guilds will issue its International Certificate to each trainee upon successful completion of the course. • The standard course fee for the Basic Professional Care Service course is ₦100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Naira)
• Flexible payment options may be considered by Management to ease the Trainee’s funding challenge.
• Dewdrop Institute will maintain a database of qualified graduands and other eligible applicants for employment opportunities in the Caregiving sector through our Elite Care Services.